Sunday, January 13, 2013

Same old stuff!

I'm realizing that this blog may be a great way for me to look back at the end of the year and see everything that happened, however I will probably also realize that I have a pretty low key, boring life :). Which is fine with me! My posts may not be exciting or interesting, but I'm sure by the end of 2013 I will be glad I kept record of things that happened :).

We got a pool table (for FREE) that keeps us up way too late at night playing! Who knew it would be so addicting!!

I took a picture of myself on a good hair day. Which I never do/have either of those things. I'm not big into pictures of me, and well, I've had about 7 good hair days in my life ;).

I got a new cookie jar I've wanted for months! 80% off! Wooooo!!!!!!!

Babysat my favorite little nephew :).

Our backyard tree got cut down :(. Boo!

My sister in law, Jocelyn, threw her husband, Jeff, an awesome firefighter themed birthday tonight! Happy 25th!

Oh did I mention I painted and redid our office while Jordan was at work?! Yep. Be impressed! Before: blue. After:tan/grey!

That's all folks!!














No comments:

Post a Comment