Sunday, January 6, 2013

New year!

I'm going to try something! It probably won't last, but I'm definitely going to give it my best shot!
To help me keep track of what happens in 2013, I'm going to do a picture a week. It will probably turn into quite a few pictures a week instead, but at LEAST one picture a week. In the post with the picture(s), I will tell the highlights of the week!
Starting....now!

This past week was New Years week! New Year's Eve was pretty low key. Dinner at Texas Roadhouse with the fam, back to the in-laws to play games, then home around 10:30 because we are all too lame to party late :). Jordan and I came home and played games until midnight! We then watched the ball drop (of course!) and had a long discussion about goals of 2013 and goals for our marriage. It was a nice evening :).
Other than work, family time, and dinner with family friends we know from Jeff City, the week was pretty uneventful. We dog-sat our dog niece, Veda! I think Lucy is glad to be the only dog in the home now though :).
Jordan and I built big snowmen! So fun, but now they look like dying zombie snowmen. Kinda sad :(.
I also decided to try new things with my hair this year! Sounds dumb, but if you know me, you'll know my hair is pretty much always in a boring ponytail looking pretty horrible! Gonna try to spice up the "do's" in 2013!











No comments:

Post a Comment