Thursday, November 8, 2012

Catch up!!

Goodness-8 months since my last post? That's a little ridiculous!!!

Here's the last few months in a nutshell (Probably not entirely in order, and not all pictured)

We went to Jail! In Branson :).


Quay Coffee opened!!!


We took down my amazing chandelier and replaced it with a ceiling fan. This was a big deal, people!

Jordan got a tattoo!

In JUNE 2013 my NIECE or NEPHEW will be here!! Danielle and Joel are havin a baby!!! I love being an aunt!!!

(Not pictured)
We got an iPad
We booked a cruise!

After getting a little spending crazy:
One job ended
I had surgery
I started house cleaning.
                                                        We re-did our entire living room!

We enjoyed fall!!!



We got a new camera that I spend way too much time taking pictures of my gorgeous ring with. I mean, look at it. Wouldn't it be hard to not take pictures of that?!

What we're looking forward to:
Our ONE YEAR anniversary in less than 2 weeks!
Hoping to get better at taking pictures so we can make a husband/wife hobby out of it :).
Thanksgiving with our families!
OUR CRUISE!!!!!! We leave on my birthday- I'd say that's an ok way of spending my birthday!
Christmas.
And pretty much every day because we love life and love each other. Lots-o-love ladies and gents.

That's all I have for you. Whew. 8 months of catching up. Not too shabby.


No comments:

Post a Comment