Saturday, February 25, 2012

Well, here I am. In the 3rd month of my marriage, and let me tell ya---everything is PERFECT!
Getting married solved ALL my problems, we haven't argued one single bit, and I am just always sooo happy!!!

Yeeeeaaahhhhh, that's funny!

But really- marriage definitely is not what I expected it to be, but I wouldn't change anything about it! There have been some good surprises, and some not so good surprises. All I know is that you have to work at marriage. Not everything just falls into place, and you can't expect it to be all perfect.

On the other hand, you always have someone to hang out with. You have someone to keep you warm at night. You have someone to laugh at your jokes even when they're not funny and you know it! You always know that there is one person that always has your back. No matter what.
I'm thankful for my marriage, and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for Jordan and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment