Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well, here's my last post as a non-married woman :). I get married tomorrow!

After rehearsal tonight I did the pretty typical things of a Bride, I think. Finished packing my bag for wedding day, wedding night, honeymoon, etc. Then I did something that's probably not-so-typical. I dusted my house.

I wanted to come home from the honeymoon to a clean house. So I picked up, Jordan helped put dishes away (yeah, without me asking. he's THAT good.), I sorted papers and books, and, I dusted. Call me crazy, but I feel so much better knowing that things are good and clean for my husband and I when we return from JAMAICA!

We got the reception hall decorated, and it was so fun to watch all of my visions come to life. Everything turned out so much better than I had ever even dreamed of! I am so excited. The sanctuary is gorgeous as well.

Rehearsal tonight went very smoothly, and Jordan and I are just so excited to be getting married! Our rehearsal dinner was beautiful and absolutely delicious! We are so blessed!!

I'm not saying everything has been perfect (ehh, the sound guy, videographer, and guest book attendant all found out last minute that they had to work the night of our wedding...one of our main candelabras for the sanctuary is broken...etc. ), and surprises have definitely come up. But I have the best family and friends who step right up and find solutions and get things done! I am so lucky to have so many great people looking out for me!

I am so excited to get married tomorrow. TOMORROW.
I guess I should probably try to get some sleep. HA. What a joke...

No comments:

Post a Comment