Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I get married next week.

Next. Week.

My whole daycare is covered in terrible stomach flu germs. I am praying I don't get it, and doing everything in my power to avoid it! Can't tell you how many times I've disinfected the room and washed my hands! This would not be an ideal time to be sick!

It is really strange to me that in 10 very short days I will be married. Then 2 days later I will head off to JAMAICA with my husband. OH man. Get excited!

Planning a wedding is definitely not how I pictured it. All I can say is that even though it really hasn't been too bad, I'm completely ready for it to be "over" with. I'd love to be able to go back to my semi-normal life of not having to constantly make decisions and think about 100 things at one time! Let's get this party started!

T.E.N. Days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment