Friday, September 9, 2011

So much

You know how people say that planning a wedding is a lot harder than it looks? I used to think that was crazy. But now I get it. There are just so many little things to worry about. Once you get the fun stuff out of the way, you just wanna say "I DON'T CARE!". That's where I'm at right now. How do I wear my hair? Will my dress turn out the way I want it to with the slip I bought? I need to send out invitations. I need wedding shoes. I need to start tanning. I need to actually work out-not just pledge to start tomorrow (everyday). Get dresses/outfits for showers and bachelorette party. Make slideshows. Choose fabric for centerpieces. Make sure everyone is happy! BLAH BLAH BLAH.
I'm just ready to be married!
Doesn't help that I have an ulceration on my gumline that needs to be fixed asap, which is a painful procedure that won't be fully healed for 6-8 weeks. Which is GREAT since there are only 10 weeks until the big day...ugh!

Let's be happy. It's Friday! Jordan FINALLY sold his car! I get to s.l.e.e.p. i.n. tomorrow! YES!

I'm going to stop here, because I can't think of anything to say, and no one reads this anyway :).
Back to drooling over Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment