Sunday, July 31, 2011

SALE!

I have a ton of Mary Kay products on sale!! Let me know what you would like, and I'll let you know what the sale price is!!
I currently have:

(2) Microdermabrasion set
(3) Oil Free eye makeup remover
(3) firming eye cream
(1) Compact
(2) Black Ultimate Mascara
(2) Black eyeliner
(1) Olive Eyeliner
(2) Foundation Primer
(2) Facial highlighting pen
(1) Satin lips set
(2) Liquid Foundation Brush
(1) Age fighting lip primer
(2) Combination to Oily Skin Miracle Set (includes cleanser, moisturizer, day solution and night solution)
(2) Normal to Dry skin Miracle set (includes cleanser, moisturizer, day solution and night solution)
(2) Fancy Nancy nourishine lip gloss
(1) Gold rush nourishine lip gloss
(1) Pink Diamonds nourishine lip gloss
(2) Desert Sun mineral bronzing powder
(1) Sandstone mineral bronzing powder
(1) Dusty Pink Rose Lip liner


Comment, Email, text, or Facebook me to let me know what you'd like! Hurry before supplies run out!

No comments:

Post a Comment