Friday, July 22, 2011

It's been so long since I've blogged that I couldn't even remember my password! Time to step it up!
So, since my last blog, I've moved into Westerfield, GOTTEN ENGAGED, and planned most of my wedding!
My townhouse is so fun, and I am so blessed to have gotten such a great place to live! I love it and could not be happier!
Jordan Seifert asked me to marry him, and I of COURSE said yes!! You can go to our website here for more about that :).
Wedding planning is a breeze. Not sure why people get themselves so worked up and stressed about it. Yesterday marked 2 weeks since we got engaged, and so far I have my DRESS, bridesmaids dresses, tuxes picked out, cake ordered, flowers ordered, reception decorations planned, just not purchased yet..We are almost done picking out songs for the wedding. Tomorrow I'm going to a Bridal show to get lots of ideas and sign up for free stuff! I also hope to find a photographer tomorrow :).
I am so incredibly happy that we decided on a short engagement. We originally were planning on NEXT spring or summer. Crazy, huh?! Yeah. So when we decided on November 18th, 2011, everyone thought we were crazy.
"4 months to plan a wedding? There's no way you can do that!!"
Well let me tell ya. It's one of the best decisions we've ever made! Even though it's less than 4 months away, I still just can't wait and am so ready for it to be here!!
ALSO!! Look where we are going for our honeymoon.
Yeah. Not a joke. We aren't messing around here.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca. I am an intern with a wedding video company called Storymix Media. We recently ran a contest on our Facebook with HUGE success, so we decided to do it again! Only this time it's especially for brides-to-be who are blogging wedding bliss! BUT we are limiting it to 30 bloggers so time is of the essence!

    If you're interested in learning about the contest (A Free Wedding Video and $250 gift card is the prize!) please email me at caitlin@storymixmedia.com.

    Sorry if this sounds spammy :(

    ReplyDelete