Saturday, April 23, 2011

I sell Mary Kay!!!
I am so excited! Let me know if you'd be interested in buying anything, or hosting a party for me :).

I still haven't heard when my move in date for my townhome is...it's pretty much taking forever. But at least I know that I am getting one! WOOHOO!!

For Mary Kay we had a challenge last night from my director to get 5 women on a conference call. Well..I got 7! Overachiever? YES! But I made it in the email to my unit from my director:
"AND CONGRATS with 7 GUESTS ON THE CALL
QUEEN BECCA TADER!"
Awesome, right? I get a pink ice diamond ring for completing the challenge! Yay me! My first party is Thursday. Sooo excited!

I work full time at my daycare, and I'm in school part time. It makes for a very crazy, busy, stressful week. But, School is almost out, and I love my job. So I can't complain. :)

Please keep my Grandpa Clerc in your prayers. He fell and broke his hip, had surgery, stayed in the hospital for a few days, got moved to rehab for therapy, had issues, was moved back to the hospital, and is currently still there. He's in so much pain, and he gets very confused from the strong medicine he is on. Please pray for him, my grandma, and my family through this very difficult time.

Have a very Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment