Tuesday, March 22, 2011


I. GOT. A TOWNHOUSE!!!!

Can you believe it?! I actually got it! After 5 different units falling through on me, this one FINALLY worked out! I could not be happier right now!! I won't be able to move in until sometime in May, but that'll give me plenty of time to buy things and get everything all ready to move in! I am in shock right now! I can't believe I actually get a townhome! YESSS!

So, other than that, life's about the same. School, work, being sick. The usual.
Lucy got spayed yesterday. I feel soo bad for her! She was completely out of it all day yesterday, and when we tried to pick her up or move her, she made the most terrible pain noise I've ever had. She's a lot better today though. She's staying with me for the next few days until she heals, because I'm not working very many hours with her, so I can be with her more than Jordan can be.
This is pretty much how she will be spending the next few days. Poor baby. Sorry for taking out all of your woman parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment