Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Life and Death


6 months ago from today, this man joined Jesus. I miss him every day. But I rejoice in the fact that I will see him again someday. I love you Grandpa!



Tonight I said goodbye to this man, most likely for the last time. Jordan's grandpa Roy. Last night I said to him "Be sure to say hi to Grandpa Tader, and I love him!" He said "Yeah, it'll be fun." Tonight he told Jordan and I "You are a blessing". He hasn't been able to get very many words out, but when he does, they sure are extremely meaningful. He is such an amazing man of God, and it's hard to watch him the way he is, but the peace that the Lord has given this family is unbelievable. God is so good.

Thank you Jesus for the people you have put in my life. Thank you for my incredible family. Thank you for Jordan's strong family. Thank you for blessing me beyond belief. You are so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment