Thursday, January 6, 2011

Stress.





This is pretty much the only way to describe this past week. Getting a townhome is a lot harder than you may think. Especially with a roommate. You have to try to match up schedules in order to fill out 2938231 pages of paperwork, figure out if financially it will really work out, see who has what furniture, and what you still need, WAIT to hear back from the manager to see if you qualify....the list goes on and on and on.
I'm not good at handling stress. Not. One. Bit.
Why can't it just be easy? It seems like after a year of trying to get my own place and move out, after years of saving for this very thing, it should just all work out. Sign some papers, get a move in date, and BOOM. You're in.
Life is not so easy sometimes.
And patience...well. I have none.

BUT! On the positive side, I got a job! At a daycare! In the infant room! YAY! It's not enough hours, but hopefully that will change soon!
Also, I've been dating my wonderful amazing boyfriend for a year and a month today. Whooo!
My family is all coming over tonight...which means I get to hold Dax again! Can't wait!




1 comment:

  1. If you ask God for patience, does he give you patience, or opportunities to be patient?
    - Evan Almighty
    Love YOU

    ReplyDelete