Thursday, January 20, 2011

SNOW DAY!!!

I haven't been able to say that in about 2 years! But, I don't have Thursday classes anyway, and I just found out the daycare I work at is closed today!

Unfortunately, I'll probably spend the day in bed or on the couch due to my nasty cold. I've only worked at the daycare a week and a half, and I ALREADY got sick. Here's to the new year and catching every single thing any kid in class has!

So, as you probably know from my previous post, I am not moving into a townhome anymore. Sad, I know. My roommate ran into some complications, and it just wasn't going to work. So... I'll live at home and save money. Which isn't bad, I was just SO excited to finally get my own place! But, I've moved on! And...I want to buy a house! :) Hah..not yet. Don't worry. But that's my goal. That is my motivation to save every penny I possibly can within the next year or so. Wish me luck!

I started my first college class yesterday: Into to psychology. I think I'm going to like it. I start public speaking in a few weeks. And I have a couple of online classes. Look at me. College girl. AND. The best part is---Jordan is in all of my classes! So now I don't have to look like a loser walking around campus trying to find my classes! Woohoo!

I'm gonna go take some mucinex. That word makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment