Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is it supposed to hurt this bad to think..?



I hate setting my alarm for the morning. I can never figure out what time to set it for.

"Ok. I can do this. I need to be at class at 7:59 (so that Jordan and I don't have to walk in late to class to the VERY front row to be able to find the ONLY 2 seats together),So. I need to pick Jordan up at 7:35. So. I need to leave at 7:25. So. I need to wake up at 7:05 (I'll eat breakfast after class)So. I need to set my alarm for 6:45 so I can press the snooze button twice. Crap. It's almost midnight...Oh well. Time to update my blog..."

Welcome to the brain of Becca Tader.


Just kidding. I'm not a boy. And I don't have a butterfly by my head.

It's more like this....

Yeah. That's more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment