Sunday, November 21, 2010

WOOOO.
I don't even know where to start. It's been 20 days since I blogged, and life has gone crazy on me!
My best friend got married!!!




Bachelorette party with my best frannnss!



Beautiful bride!!!!
Joel and Danielle went to Cozumel on their honeymoon....made me super jealous. Now Jordan and I are the only non married couple in both of our families. But...we're in no hurry to change that ;).

What else? Work has gotten insaneeeeee. Like, I thought it was crazy before. but no. That was insanely calm compared to what it's like now.

Thanksgiving is almost here! What?! Yeah.

I still am looking for a Westerfield. Come on people. $100 to anyone who finds me one! Get on it!! :)

Lucy is huge. I'm too lazy to take pictures of her, so just use your imagination.

I've been sick lately. Went to the Dr. last week. Could be acid reflux, could be an ulcer. Who knows. I go back tomorrow for more tests.

I wish I could think of other things that have been going on. But I just can't remember. Sorry!


No comments:

Post a Comment