Thursday, July 22, 2010

Little Black Dress.


My wonderful boyfriend took me out on a date. We went to Johnny Carinos. AMAZING.
Earlier that day, I had gotten a little black dress. I bought it for Jocelyn's Bachelorette Party, but I didn't want to have to wait that long to have to wear it. I mean...what good is a new dress when it's just hanging in the closet waiting to be worn? SO I wore it out to dinner. :)

Sorry for my swimsuit tanline. I bought a new top to try to solve that problem.

My summer has been so relaxed and not busy. Then all of the sudden...BOOM. Busy! With great things, but just a lot at one time. But it's ok!

Still job searching...
School starts the beginning of September. I'm ready. I haven't been excited about going to school since the 5th grade. But I so am. Probably because there will be no math, english, history, or science.
Just hair :). The way it should be.

Speaking of hair...someone I know is making a drastic change to their hair today (not me! I'm growing it out...maybe? hopefully) so there will be pictures up later!

No comments:

Post a Comment