What a g.r.e.a.t. weekend. Let me tell you.
-Girls night with Jocelyn and Danielle for dessert at Applebees Friday night. I have such a good time with those girls. I am so thankful to have them in my life, and to have gotten so incredibly close to them. I love them to death, and have had so much fun with them lately!!
-Saturday, BUSY day:
- Went to Starbucks with Jocelyn and Danielle and started off the day with an iced coffee. Yum.
- Went to look at an apartment for Danielle with the girls, and it was amazing. HUGE living room, big kitchen (with a dishwasher, woot!), new hardwood floors, cabinets, countertops, everything updated, etc. It was perfect. Plus side- there's a special going on, and she could get it for an amazing price! Cross your fingers!
- Dropped Jocelyn off, and headed off to Y'allapalooza with Danielle, her mom and her sister.
- Got so hot I was dripping with sweat, then got poured on and had more goosebumps than I ever thought possible. so cold.
- Met a cool guy named Keith who was handing out Clay Walker's guitar picks. A few minutes later, moved our way from the BACK lawn, to ON STAGE with all access passes! Unbelievable!!!! SUCH an awesome experience!!!!!
Today (Sunday) was so great, too. Jordan came to church with my parents and me, and then we went to the college/young adult sunday school class. There is a new young adult pastor, and so we were greeting him, his wife, and their baby. They seem so sweet, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for our church.
Got home and got to spend great quality time with my parents, Steven and Samantha, Jordan, Rosco, and baby Tader (in Samantha's cute little preggo tummy). I have the best family. We sure missed Elizabeth and Tanner though. But I'm sure they had a great time in Branson with his family!
Got a call from Beauty Brands....set up an interview for 11:30 tomorrow (Monday) morning! Pray for me! Hope I get this job!!
I'm going to sleep. Thank you Jesus for a great weekend, amazing family, an awesome boyfriend, and wonderful friends.