Monday, June 28, 2010



Sorry if I'm not alive tomorrow.
I did P90X for the first time today. HOLY COW. Hardest thing I've ever done. Meet Becca Tader. She is 18 and a half. She went to her friends apartment fitness center one time last year and "worked out" for almost an hour. That was the only time she's ever worked out. In her life.
So. Today's P90X was torture.

I think I may be ok though. Ibuprofen will be my good friend tomorrow I'm sure. The kids I'm babysitting probably won't like me too much, cause I'll be moaning and groaning from the intense pain I'm in.
K. Enough of that.

I had a freckle/mole thing on my foot. My whole life. It started itching last week. I scratched it. It came off...? Strange. Then. Like 10 minutes ago...another freckle/mole thing on my chest itched. I scratched it. Part of it came off. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO MEEE!?

I'm selling all my old prom/homecoming dresses on Craigslist. Cause now that I don't have a job, I feel broke. Even though I have plenty of money in the bank. It's a scary feeling though.

I had a good weekend. Wedding rehearsal, wedding, Jocelyn's bridal shower, swimming with friends, summerfest at central...Great weekend. :)
Love.

I'm so excited for Cosmetology school. And a Westerfield in the Spring.
But mostly...for Maria to come visit in a couple days!!! And stay for a MONTH! CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment