Tuesday, June 1, 2010















It's SO weird that as I'm getting ready to go to bed, my boyfriend is halfway across the world, waking up and starting a new day.

I really like Florida. A lot. I should probably live here.
Except.. I have a sun burn. Not a tan. COME on. I'm supposed to be super tan. Like this:

<----That's what happened last time I came here. Alright sun. Do your job.















I'm obsessed with the Bachelorette. But I just don't get it. She's literally dating 17 guys at once. I couldn't do it. Props to Ali! I like Frank.

I think I should go on vacation all the time. It's so much better than real life. I don't want to go back to work and real life next week. So I guess I'll just have to stay here.

I saw like 100+ stingrays today. They're EVERYWHERE when I look out from my balcony. And seaweed. Lots of it. Hope it goes away tomorrow so I can enjoy some beach time :).

I think I'm going to go to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment