Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 days 2 days 2 days 2 days!!!!!!!!!


I haven't been able to sleep lately. I'm too excited/anxious for Jordan to get home! When I do sleep, I have bad dreams. So I don't want to sleep. :)

I couldn't figure out what to get that boy for his birthday. But I finally did. He has a computer in his room....and he uses a TV tray as the desk. SO. I bought him a computer desk :). I'm going to go over there today or tomorrow and set it all up and make his room look awesome. Then get balloons and a sign saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" so that he'll have a sweet birthday present when he gets home! Woo hoooo! :)

I quit my job yesterday. WHAT?! Yep.
Next Friday the 18th is my last day. I'm looking for a job at some sort of beauty retail store (ie. Beauty Brands, Sally, Ulta, Beauty Express...). So...after over 2 and a half years of the Learning Center...I'm done next week! Weird.

What else? Hmm..
I took all my coins that I've been saving since I was little to the bank yesterday. $127.45! Yes! And I took all my graduation money to the bank and deposited it. Lotsa moneyyy. YES.

I'm going to go eat. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment